You can have access to information about others, which you have never before known – what they are thinking and feeling.
In this unique and highly-interactive experience, you’ll discover the science of reading (hidden) emotions in the face.
Applications for this are broad, improving interactions related to leadership, selling, hiring and more. This organic ability can also offer significant improvement in managing personal relationships.
At the end of this experience, you will be able to:
- Read suppressed emotions in the faces of others by experiencing a special video tool
- Improve how you personally react to triggers, which can undermine your relationships with others
- Develop these new skills by analyzing news clips, slow motion videos and real time group interactions
- Practice reading and responding to others’ emotions by simulating personal/professional high stakes scenarios
- Reinforce these new skills toward mastery by adopting some best-practices on seeing these (hidden) emotions
More questions, details, a conversation on how this offers value in your professional role?
About the instructor
Dan Seidman • Managing Director
20+ years of improving performance for sales teams by designing and re- designing selling processes utilizing best-practices in buyer motivation and decision-making.